Master in Management
The « Grande Ecole » Master or Master in Management is a generalist pre-experience programme. It trains future managers to be entrepreneurially-minded, socially responsible, interculturally aware with a global perspective and equips them with professional skills in specific sectors. Students alternate academic periods and work placements. This blend of academic and hands-on training lies at the very heart of the programme.
The Master in Management provides students with:
- Solid background in Business and Management
- Excellence tracks recognized by the greatest companies:Leadership/ Entrepreneurship
- Double degrees inWine Management, Arts and Cultural Management, International Business Development, AdvancedCorporate Finance, Global Marketing& Negotiation…
- Contacts with experts and consultants from the corporate world during class
- Professional experience through work placements or gap year in a company
- Networking events for students and companies to help them develop a strong professional network and career guidance and personal coaching : CVs and cover letters, training in recruitment interviews
- A multicultural environment
A large proportion of our graduates found employment in Sales & Marketing, Finance & Banking, Human Resources, Production, General Management, IT. 41% of our graduate start their career abroad.
For students holding a non-French Bachelor’s Degree (in any field): A simple and unique application process through Pass-World:Admission requirements
- A non-French Bachelor’s Degree in any major
- French track: TEF/TCF (4), DELF B2
- English track: An English language certificate TOEIC (780), IELTS (6.5) or equivalent (for non-native speakers)
For students holding a French Bachelor degree, please refer to Passerelle admissions.Application deadlineJune 30th
Duration: 2 to 3 academic years (optional gap year) The academic year consists in 3 terms. Next Start: September Language : English or French Tuition fees: €9,200 per year
Burgundy School Of Business : embrace your destiny
- BSB 125th top Business School in the World to have the dual AACSB/EQUIS Accreditation
- With its AACSB accreditation, BSB is among the best business schools in the world (top 5%).
- BSB’s Master in Management degree is ranked 67th by the Financial Times (September 2016).
- BSB created in 1900 and has longstanding ties to the business community.
- BSB has an impressive network of 10,000 alumni around the world.
- Small classes (40 students maximum)
- Individual support for your application process and visa procedures.
- Personal advice to help you build your professional project and find your work placements or first job.
- 500 International students
- 65 different nationalities
- 37% international professors
- 41% of our graduate begin their careers abroa
Cet établissement propose des programmes en :
Mis à jour le July 4, 2018