Advancing digital transformation is changing entire sectors and industries. Companies and organizations must face these increasing challenges in the future, too, and learn to understand these radical changes and deal with their outcomes. The new Master’s program in Digital Management teaches students about both traditional management approaches and new digital management methods. The new consecutive and application-focused program builds on the content of Bachelor’s programs in business administration and media studies and delves more deeply into the knowledge that students have already acquired.
To be eligible to study at Hochschule Fresenius, applicants must provide evidence of the qualification required for the program. This can take the following forms:
- a) A written application to Hochschule Fresenius.
- b) A first degree completed successfully (with a grade of 2.5 or higher) and at least 180 ECTS points.
- c) Students with a grade below 2.5 must attend and pass an admissions interview with the program director.
- d) Evidence must be provided that 45 ECTS points of the previous degree were acquired in modules relating to business administration and/or media and communications studies.
- e) A lack of ECTS points in the modules mentioned in c) can be compensated by taking an admissions test or passing an admissions interview related to the subject area.
- Minimum level B2 in line with the Council of Europe Reference Framework, to be proven via TOEFL (min. 80 points Internet-based) or IELTS (min. 6.5), for example, or
- Min. 60 ECTS in an English-language higher education program or at least six months spent in an English-speaking country, or
- Language test at Hochschule Fresenius, or
- Native speaker (individual assessment)
Degree course content
Students learn about methods and related concepts in the fields of digital management and general management. For example, seminars on Entrepreneurship, Digital Media, Decision Theories, International Management, Finance Management, Organizational Management, and Business Ethics are firmly integrated into the curriculum. Students deepen their theoretical knowledge through case studies focusing on management, entrepreneurship, and business plans. They can tailor the program to their interests and goals by choosing optional major modules such as Sustainable Management, Digital Law, E-Commerce, Technical Applications and Data Management, and Social Media.
The interdisciplinary program and diverse content provide graduates with the ideal credentials for taking on top positions or starting their own business. Whether an assistant to the executive board or management, an investment manager or working in business development or strategic management, graduates can pursue a wide range of careers outside the media and communications industry too.
Cet établissement propose des programmes en :
Mis à jour le October 3, 2018