Needed: Ambitious Leaders of the Future
Coloplast’s mission is to make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs by developing products and services that enable them to live the life they want and being secure in who they are, again. With offices in 42 countries around the world, Coloplast is a truly international company.
Join the Global Career Challenge at Coloplast and you could be part of an exciting and amazing journey. In Coloplast’s commercial teams you will gain experience in the world of sales and marketing, and set the global standard for listening and responding.
Designed to train you for global leadership roles
Open to Bachelor's and Master's students, the Coloplast Global Graduate Programme is a highly-competitive, three-year programme designed to kick-start your career.
13 winners from this Opportunity on Sqore will be selected to hold two intensive 18-month traineeships between your home base and the Coloplast headquarters in Denmark, giving you the chance to develop your skills in real jobs across different business areas. Plus - receive competitive salary and benefits, including housing and visa assistance to Denmark.
Love working at a strategic, tactical and operational level with highly skilled and motivated people?
Joining the Coloplast Global Graduate Programme also means you will enjoy:
- A thorough onboarding process
- Holding real jobs- in two different countries- 18 months each
- Receiving twice- yearly in depth reviews
- Receiving a competitively benchmarked salary and benefits
- Receiving housing, tax and relocation assistance on your international job assignment
- Having in-person graduation development seminars where we will gather all global graduations for skill-building and networking
- Having access to a global graduate network
- Having an executive mentor to support your understanding of great leadership at Coloplast
Cet établissement propose des programmes en :
Mis à jour le December 4, 2017