Specialized Master BIM, integrated design and life cycle of the building and infrastructure (BIM)
At the time of new European directives are adopted to encourage or mandate the use of BIM procurement of construction, it appears that the development of the use of the digital model requires a profound transformation of skills and modes of cooperation involved in construction. École des Ponts ParisTech and Ecole special public works, construction and industry, create a Specialized Master in association with Arts et Métiers ParisTech, the National School of Geographical Sciences, the Centre Scientifique et Technique du Bâtiment ., schools of Architecture of Marseille, Toulouse and Paris Val-de-Seine and ECOTEC Objectives The course aims:
- Train professionals to manage a project in the context of digital mockup and use BIM to design an integrated manner of construction and operation of new, existing buildings, or renovation, taking into account, in an approach "Buildable", constraints and models of different stakeholders, in particular energy and environmental requirements.
- To assist the various professionals to "work together" with a interoperable information system to meet all technical, regulatory and environmental requirements, with controlled costs.
- Approach "working together" actors of the building and construction (engineers and architects)
- The vision system of the building
- The close partnership with industry professionals
- The experience and the diversity of participants representing various stakeholders in the sector
- A degree program, alternating and partly distance, proposed by a combination of Large Schools and Schools of architecture
- The Specialized Master has the support of Mediaconstruct, the Federation of Trades Unions intellectual benefit of the Council of Engineering and Digital (Cinov), the National Union of Unions French Architects (UNSFA), the Union National Economists construction (UNTEC) and Syntec Engineering).
Trades Among the functions that can be occupied by the owners of MS include:
- Driver operation
- Construction Economist,
- Masters of public and private work,
- Client wizard
- Head of industrial products
- BIM manager
- Director synthesis.
Program Training takes place alternately (one week per month), from September to July.
- Understand the challenges of BIM and design process
- Describe the main parameters of the constructive dimension
- Organize stakeholders and project
- Master the tools of team management and support change
- Collect and organize data
- Master the tools of representation and simulation
- Control the operational management of the project
- Implement interoperability
- Master information technologies and communication
- Take into account the legal and economic aspects of BIM in contracts
- Practicing BIM project in collaborative mode
- Professional thesis
Professional thesis in parallel or after teaching modules, the auditors conduct a mission in business giving rise to the drafting of a professional thesis defended before a jury. The subject of the thesis refers to the topics covered in the course and allows the application of concepts to solve a business problem.